Welcome!

This blog is the digital space where I reside online. This space is open to students, interested readers, and is a place where I share my adventures in reading, challenge the status quo, present ideas, and share new and captivating finds from the field of education and the wider world -- both on and offline.

I ask that if you have private questions to please email me at my University of Ottawa account rather than post here.

Linda

Saturday 31 January 2015

Slam Poetry in our class!

  How does poetry about curriculum become globalized? In this case, we are reminded that the media is as much the message as the words being spoken.  Low notes that “slam is the creation of its technologized context” (p. 78).   Slam poetry reaches around the world via the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment