Welcome!

This blog is the digital space where I reside online. This space is open to students, interested readers, and is a place where I share my adventures in reading, challenge the status quo, present ideas, and share new and captivating finds from the field of education and the wider world -- both on and offline.

I ask that if you have private questions to please email me at my University of Ottawa account rather than post here.

Linda

Sunday 15 March 2015

Helen Humphreys

In the Ottawa Citizen on February 28th, there was an excellent article on Helen Humphrey's new book entitled The Evening Chorus.  Commenting about nature, she explains, "I am in favour of returning Nature to being a proper noun, and of poets writing about the natural world, and having their contributions valued as scientific study.  I believe that humans are very much part of the natural world and that our connection to it is a vital one and needs to be protected and nurtured, just as we need to protect and nurture the natural world around us".

For Helen Humphreys' website, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment