Welcome!

This blog is the digital space where I reside online. This space is open to students, interested readers, and is a place where I share my adventures in reading, challenge the status quo, present ideas, and share new and captivating finds from the field of education and the wider world -- both on and offline.

I ask that if you have private questions to please email me at my University of Ottawa account rather than post here.

Linda

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Thinking about religion from the perspective of Indian youth

"Whatever your religion, if you have one or not, we cannot deny that it is omnipresent. It’s hard to imagine a life without it, especially in parts of the world that are divided by beliefs and cultural systems. They shape our world views which relate humanity to an order of existence. Whether the world would be a better or worse place without it that’s up to you. A group of Indian children were asked this very question as part of a “Kids Speak Out” video series on YouTube. We all know that children aren’t afraid to say how they really feel, this is what they had to say:"

No comments:

Post a Comment